- Beiträge: 5
- Registriert: 26.07.2017, 07:42
1. Michael vick, Eagles a simple choice here. Despite to appear in only 12 games, Vick ended as the 5 fantasy QB in 2010. On a per game cycle, He was 5 points before next closest competitor. Vick would be the 1st QB off the board this summer.
2. Jeff Brady, Patriots His numbers actually improved after WR Randy Moss was shipped on vacation. Brady carried out with a ridiculous 36 to 4 TD:INT ratio to get along with 3,900 passing back meters.
3. Aaron Rodgers, Packers He's been money in the bank since ruling as Green Bay's starting QB. Rodgers is the only player to finish among the top 2 at his position in the many last 3 years. A Rodg has done for 3,900+ yards and 28+ TDs in 3 instantly seasons.
4. Came Brees, Saints Brees regarded as safest picks in fantasy football. He's tossed for a minimum of 4,300 yards and 26 TDs in each of his 5 the years in New Orleans. He'll come off the board in the 2nd or 3rd round of 2011 fantasy golf drafts.
5. Philip estuaries and waters, Battery rewall chargers Rivers threw for a career high 4,710 passing gardens in 2010. And he did it with a hodge podge of collecting options. No matter whether or not WR Vincent Jackson returns to San Diego, Rivers will be one of the initial 5 or 6 QBs off the board next season.
6. Peyton Manning, Colts The public's notions of Manning is down after he tossed 17 INTs in 2010 the 2nd most of his 11 year career. But he still threw 31+ scores for the 4th time up until recently 5 seasons, Whilst racking up 4,700 feets.
7. Tony Romo, Cowboys Don't release this guy. A split collarbone in Week 7 cut his season short. But he was fantasy football's 6th ranked QB for the single copy injury Geno Smith Jersey.
8. He Schaub, Texans there exists a sizeable drop off at the QB position after the top 7. Many guys could be the next one off the board. We're guessing it will be Schaub, Who's coming off consecutive top 8 fantasy finishes. A full season of a normal Andre Johnson should help him push that streak to 3.
9. David Roethlisberger, Steelers Big Ben was a bit underappreciated in fantasy circles this season because of his 4 game revocation to open the year. But from a points per game point of view, Only 6 QBs were more enjoyable. With a young but rapidly improving group of stereos, 2011 can be quite a career year for Roethlisberger. He's another guy who generally is a big time value in 2011 fantasy football drafts.
10. Eli Manning, Giants Like his larger, Eli was bit by the yield returns bug in 2010. His 25 INTs were easily a profession high. But Manning still was able to finish as a top 10 QB thanks to his 4,002 passing feets and 31 TDs. Though WR Steve Smith leaves via free agency, Manning will still have 2 supremely talented WRs cooperate with in Hakeem Nicks and Mario Manningham.